Hello and welcome to another edition of InEvent announcements. We have exciting news to share with you. Check out the new additions to our features.
Global Fields for Registration Forms have Been Enabled!
You can now create global fields that will automatically appear on every event and/or webinar you create. Easily locate these fields in your event/webinar’s registration form and/or purchase form. With this, you can extract statistical data for all of the events with matching fields in one report.
Disclaimer: since this is a global field, you should note that the information inserted on one event will also be available for admins from another event.
Video Quality Indicator
You may have noticed that when you hover over your frame as a speaker, you will see a window that displays information about packets sent, packets lost, bytes sent and frame rate. Without delving deep into the technical terms, this data helps you ascertain the quality of your net work connection. Packets sent is the amount delivered to the participants viewing the video during the session. Packets lost and bytes sent is the amount lost on the internet, which is always on an up trend when the network connection is unstable. Frame rate is the speed at which the video streams per second. Note that Mux is the only video provider that enables the video quality indicator to appear real-time on the speaker’s frame, without having to leave the platform.
Why is this important? You may ask. Remember that your goal is to have high-end videos at your events and webinars to impress your attendees and sponsors with your production quality. And, of course, you know what that does to your overall business objectives right? With the aid of the video quality indicators, you can easily determine if an unstable network is the cause of poor quality images. With that information in hand, you can immediately switch to a more stable service provider that meets all the parameters on the indicator.
With that said, try out these additions and thank yourself later for making the best decision to leverage the InEvent platform for events and webinars.
Check out the latest fixes deployed on the platform:
- Fixed transcript reports not showing up correctly when exporting to excel on Schedule dashboard page.
- Fixed misleading alert when creating invalid Permissions for users on event-level.
- Fixed Load More button on Virtual Lobby people tab in sessions.
- Fixed private chat duplicated messages on Virtual Lobby.
- Fixed question check-off button not showing up for Virtual Lobby classic layout.
- Fixed calendar out of place for Budget dashboard.
- Fixed Virtual Background file upload issue.
- Fixed Group Rooms not showing up properly on Mobile devices.
- Fixed hyperlink not working on News Feed inside Virtual Lobby.
- Fixed Sponsor upload issues with PDF files.
- Fixed creating activity from template for Live Settings (it wouldn’t copy properly).
- Fixed Edit Forms permission operation for company level.
- Fixed issue of Registration Form custom fields being cleared out for default values.
- Fixed translation issue on Registration Form for custom fields.
- Fixed PDF Sharing sometimes generating multiple backstage streams for host on Live Studio.
- Fixed PDF Sharing Library close button on Live Studio.
- Fixed Collapse Networking loading tool for Virtual Lobby.
Also, see some amazing additions to the platform:
- Added filter for Waitlists on Leads dashboard page.
- Added button to force rebuild Website for all languages on Website Settings dashboard page.
- Added reset form data on Attendees dashboard page on New attendee popup.
- Check-in behavior changed: we only check-in users when accessing the Virtual Lobby now. Previously we’d track for any public page they’ve accessed (like My Account).
- Added Native PDF sharing functionality for Live Studio.
- Faster and better quality PDF sharing.
- Zero CPU usage for rendering pages.
- Added brand-new quality indicator & info for streams on Live Studio backstage.
- Adjusted Sponsor Ad rotation timer (increased the frequency).
- Added extension check for file upload on all pages that accepts file uploads (like Event > Content > Files).
- Added Cancel Meeting with email on Virtual Lobby meeting booking form.
- Added extensions icon on File Manager attendee page.
- Added preview for videos on File Manager attendee page.
- Added UTM passthrough on Registration Form Share embed code.
- Added UTM passthrough on Custom Form Share embed code.
- Added option filter for event and webinars.
That is all for today! I hope you keep meeting your goals for events and webinars this year with the help of our technology! Stay tuned and come back for some more fresh news soon. Thank you.