Hello and welcome to another edition of InEvent News. We have exciting news to share with you. Check out the latest releases:
Interprefy Integration Now Available
Have you been looking to enhance the quality of your audio interpretation streams? If you don’t have this as a priority, you should from this moment because it’s a service that attendees from across the globe require in order to interpret content in their native language.
The Interprefy integration with InEvent ensures that your live streams have a global outreach which impacts positively on your brand awareness and consequentially, your ROI. Additionally, it enhances your attendees’ overall streaming experience and positions you as a forward-thinking, inclusive brand.
You can offer your attendees the best audio streaming experience in all the virtual and hybrid events and webinars you’re hosting this year. Make sure you select Interprefy as your audio interpretation channel in every activity. With that setup, your attendees can select their preferred language to watch the sessions.
We know that you cannot possibly speak all the languages in existence. Luckily the InEvent platform has got that sorted out for you, so just sit back and allow this integration to broaden the reach of your content to multiple languages!
Live Studio Social Streaming
If you could choose between having your attendees stream your content from a single channel and syndicating your content to multiple broadcast channels with a larger audience, which would you settle for? The Latter looks more attractive. And that’s why you shouldn’t settle for less when you can have more, right?
With over 3 billion social media users, you can reach a global audience, enabling you to meet your business objectives throughout the year. To attain this, you need to leverage the Live Studio social streaming feature! It allows you to reach out to multiple audiences on social media while streaming from a single platform in real-time. By simply pasting the LinkedIn, FaceBook, and Twitter source URLs, you can broadcast live on multiple channels!
Ensure that you are making the most of our audio-video solutions. Take advantage of the InEvent Live Studio social sharing for all your virtual events, webinars, and video conferences!
We have also dedicated time to deploy some fixes on the platform:
- Fixed room cover upload on Activities dashboard.
- Fixed Speakers section on Saros website template.
- Fixed issue when sorting sections on the website settings page.
- Fixed Live Studio audio issues for hosts and speakers.
- Fixed Permission level picklist when adding new Users after changing accounts.
- Fixed New event button not working after changing accounts.
- Fixed text color on ticket invite Email.
- Fixed Email Log pagination issue.
- Fixed Group Rooms creation when using Native Websockets.
- Fixed Sponsors dedicated page on Smartphones.
- Fixed Live Studio audio issue for hosts and speakers.
- Fixed Inbox not working on My Account, My Files and My Agenda.
- Fixed Preview not working on older browsers on File Manager.
- Fixed issue when starting a Live Studio stream with Classic layout.
- Fixed Collapsed Networking tool on mobile devices.
- Fixed Automatic Collapse detection when screen changes on Virtual Lobby.
Also, see some cool additions to the platform:
- Added Tool-free number for South Korea on Dial-in option.
- Added Website on networking profile popup for Virtual Lobby.
- Added Interprefy integration option for Audio Interpretation feature.
- Added option to copy an activity feedback question to other activities.
- Added Networking tab on Virtual Lobby for smartphones that contain the Networking and Group Rooms sections.
- Added option to disable incoming video on Virtual Lobby for smartphones when on Group Rooms and Video Conferencing sessions.
- Optimized Inbox user experience on Virtual Lobby for smartphones.
- Optimized Device Configuration user experience on Virtual Lobby for smartphones.
- Added LinkedIn Conversion Tracking for Registration Form and Purchase Form.
- Added Twitter Events Manager pixel for Registration Form and Purchase Form with conversion.
- Added Google Analytics tracking for Registration Form and Purchase Form conversion with Event Name value.
- Added Enrollment Date on Event List dashboard page.
That is all for today. Hope you keep reaching your events and webinars goals this year! See you soon.